Our team at Laura Annala shop will do everything to make your experience at our shop effortless and simple.
Please keep in mind a few things: Items held in your shopping cart are not reserved and may still be purchased by other customers. A sale is not final until payment has been processed and you have received a confirmation of your order. During sales and launches, double sales might be possible, and in such cases, we do our very best to get you the piece of art you want. If not, a refund might be the only solution, and we apologize for this matter in advance. Laura Annala reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out here without notice. Please note that all images contained on the website are property of Laura Annala and cannot be used without written permission. If you wish to use any of the images presented on the website, you are welcome to get in touch. Please take your time whilst checking out via our website. If you notice any mistakes or there are any misunderstandings please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
Shipping & Returning Original Art
- Bear in mind that preparing and packaging your shipment takes time and effort. Also, it is always a burden to our climate. We encourage you to use consideration and make long-term decisions. Changing your mind is not a reason to get a refund. That being said, if you want to return your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give us time to finalize and prepare your art piece for shipping. Original art pieces will be shipped within 14 days of your purchase.
- Shipping costs will be calculated at your checkout. Shipping large items might require special arrangements. This will be indicated in the information on such paintings.
- After we have shipped your piece of art, you will receive notification via email including tracking information.
- Laura Annala will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to your parcel
- Please keep in mind that the customer is responsible for all return costs. The shipping method must be the same, including the original packaging, insurance and tracking.
- Laura Annala will hold 2% of the refund to cover transaction costs
- Failure to collect your shipment in time may result in your parcel being returned to the sender. In this case, all costs of resending will be charged to the purchaser. Please keep in mind that not collecting your order is not a reason for a refund.
- Where we are at fault, we will cover any additional postage costs
- All orders are dispatched within 2-3 weeks
- Prints are one-by-one handprinted and quality is checked. Each print is handled with gloves to avoid marks. Please read the included instruction on unpacking your print or allow professionals at a frame shop to do it.
- Allow us extra time for delivery during sales or busy periods due to the high volume of orders and potential shipping delays during holiday periods.
- For any print enquiries please contact email@example.com
Faulty or Damaged Returns
Laura Annala will only offer a refund or exchange where the item ordered arrives in faulty or damaged condition. In such cases, please email your issue, order number, images of the fault and a short description to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your parcel. Any faulty or damaged returns must be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.